Introducing Amped Studio:
The World’s First Hybrid Digital Audio Workstation
The only pro-level DAW that works both online and offline available now for free
Stockholm, Sweden, April 5, 2017 – Amptrack Technologies announces the release of Amped Studio, the world´s first hybrid Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), offering an online music creation platform that works both in the cloud and natively. The combination of instant access to a web-based music studio stocked with instruments and effects, plus an integrated sound library along with the native power, stability, and compatibility with industry standard VSTs make Amped Studio totally unique.
Amped Studio is the first DAW that allows users to shift away from having to use one single computer, freeing them to work where or how they choose. Now with access to their studio anywhere, users can seamlessly move between native and web versions. Tracks can be synched to the cloud and shared with the world, offering musicians, students and producers more possibilities to work and collaborate than ever.
“We are beyond thrilled to offer this recording and production platform that harnesses the latest advancements in technology to bring total flexibility to music creation. Amped Studio addresses the way musicians work today with a tool that addresses all of their needs and desires,” states Bil Bryant, CEO of Amptrack Technologies.
Amped Studio is free to use and download, with payment required for access to more sounds, virtual instruments and effects. The web version is directly available at ampedstudio.com and the native version is available for download upon registering.
Additional, innovative features include hybrid channels and regions, Web Plugins, a new online way to use virtual instruments and more.
For more information and to try Amped Studio, go to ampedstudio.com.
Amped Studio includes:
- Hybrid Studio – Online Web-based version and Native desktop version
- Hybrid Tracks – Handles both audio and MIDI regions
- Track Device Chain – Add instruments and effects in the same chain. Ability to add more than one instrument per track.
- Automatic Time Stretching
- Integrated Sound Library
- Web Plugs – Ported VSTi´s to our cloud based format. Audition and use 3rd party virtual instruments and effects that work in Amped Studio.
Comes with Free Access to:
- A selection of free library sounds
- Drumpler – Virtual drum machine
- Volt Mini Synth – Powerful Virtual Analog software synthesize
- GM Player – Full General MIDI bank of more than 128 instrument patches
- EQ – Equalizer with high and low-pass filtering
- Reverb – Good sounding and easy-to-use rever
- 4 Web Plugin Synths – 2 virtual analog, 1 FM Synthesis, 1 Organ
Premium Access also includes:
- Volt Synth – Full version with multiple oscillators
- Access to full premium sound library
- Ability to import, save and publish externally recorded content, including loops, vocal tracks and more.
- Available for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year
control adjusts overall tonal character and response
Interactive and intuitive control feature set
Hand built in Akron, Ohio, USA
Silent relay-based soft touch switc:
About Amptrack Technologies
Amptrack Technologies AB is a newly formed music tech company based in Stockholm, Sweden that develops cutting edge music creation software for the web and mobile. The Amptrack team is comprised of a collection of experienced and creative talents that are focused on making a major impact on the future of digital music making and music tech.