NIALL HORAN ANNOUNCES
“FLICKER SESSIONS 2017”
INCLUDING HEADLINE LONDON DATE
Fresh from the huge success of his global smash hit “Slow Hands,” Niall Horan today announces that he will embark on the Flicker Sessions 2017 tour. This will include a very special headline London date at O2 Shepherds Bush Empire on Thursday 31 August.
Niall has spent the past year working on his debut solo album and is set to bring new music to his fans in a series of intimate shows. Opening on his home turf in Dublin, the tour will travel to London, Stockholm, Sydney and Tokyo before making its way to Los Angeles on September 19. Niall will then stop in Mexico and Rio de Janeiro before crossing North America, starting with Philadelphia on October 29 and ending the run in San Francisco on November 22.
Niall has sold over 70 million records as part of the all-conquering One Direction and has toured the globe numerous times. His debut Platinum single “This Town,” released in the fall of 2016, has sold more than three million track equivalent units globally. Combined streams now surpass 350 million worldwide. The Los Angeles Times said, “The guitar ballad is a tender, swoon-worthy number” and Entertainment Weekly hailed it as “a wistful tale of young love lost.”
He followed up the ballad’s release with the grittier R&B-infused track “Slow Hands,” which went straight to Number One in 44 countries and continues to climb the charts around the world. Line of Best Fit said “He’s shed his squeaky clean onesie and donned a crooner coat, giving us one of the coolest, catchiest choruses of 2017 in the process.”
Tickets for the London date go on general sale Friday 14 July at 9am BST via www.ticketmaster.co.uk/niallhoran
Fans can also enter a ticket pre-sale on Thursday 13 July at 9am by pre-ordering a copy Niall’s forthcoming album and receiving a code to enter the pre-sale. Fans can pre-order the album and receive a code from Monday 10 July at 3pm until Wednesday 12 July at 4pm via https://musicstore.niallhoran.com
To help ensure fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, Niall Horan and SJM Concerts are implementing the following measure to further deter scalping and secondary ticketing:
- Tickets: maximum 2 per person. All label presale tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster.
- The lead booker’s name will be printed on the tickets.
- For identification purposes the credit card holder must present the credit card used when purchasing the tickets, and the account confirmation number as well as matching valid Photo ID.
- Any ticket holder not able to provide the required purchase and identification document may be denied entry to the venue.
- Any customer found to have purchased more than two (2) tickets per show many have their additional transactions cancelled.
- Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells this ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers this ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of promoter may have their transaction cancelled.